Sunday, July 15, 2007

Finally my first card post....

I finally have something to upload and share with you all. I made the card below at my Stamp Night on Friday night (and several more the same). This wasn't my creation unfortunately, it's a CASE of this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/380198?si=09-05_by_bethannwilson&perpage=12 made by Beth Ann Wilson. I loved this card as soon as I saw it. The colours are just lovely together and I also liked that Trimtastic has been used as I hadn't put ink to my set up until this card. The edge makes it look like lace.







Ingredients:

Stamp sets: Wild Rose, Linen, Trimtastic
Card: Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cranberry Crisp, Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand, So Saffron.
Accessories: Post-it notes (for masking), Blender Pens, Scissors.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: