Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Classes.

I'm running my Stamp-A-Stack Christmas Card classes again this year and they will be starting next week at my home in Lalor Park, Sydney.

What is a Stamp-A-Stack Class?

This is a class where we will make 10 cards in total, complete with envelopes. There will be 2 different card designs so you will make 5 of each design. All materials are supplied to complete the cards and they should be completed in the 2 hour class. Cost of each class is $15 and if you place an order on the day I will reimburse $5 of your class fee.
I'm running classes on Wednesdays and Fridays. I have some spaces still available for Friday classes so if you would like to come along email or phone me on 0418 218 467 to confirm your spot. You may wish to attend each class or just one or two which is fine. Payment for class is due on the day or you can prepay to confirm you spot.

Dates and times are as follows:

Friday 24th August 9.30am - 11.30am
Monday 3rd September 12.30pm - 2.30pm (APEC Public Holiday on 7th September )
Friday 21st September 12.30pm - 2.30pm
Friday 19th October 12.30pm - 2.30pm
Friday 2nd December 12.30pm - 2.30pm

If you would like to attend a class but daytime doesn't suit, I would be happy to run an evening class on either a Monday or Thursday. Please contact me on 0418 218 467 to discuss further.


 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: