Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm still here....

I hadn't realised it had been so long since I last posted. I knew it had been a few weeks but didnt think it was 6 weeks.

I've been busy with my Stamp-a-Stack classes and haven't made much apart from Christmas Cards until today so I'll have some cards to share with you over the next few days.

It's school holidays at the moment for me so my 4 girls are at home. A yahoo group I'm in are running a children's swap through these holidays so my girls were also busy today making their cards.


Here is one of the cards I've made. I'm trying to use some of my sets that have been a little neglected and also try out some different colour combinations.


Stamp Sets: All Through the Year, Riveting, Garden Annuals Wheel.
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Pink Passion, Whisper White.
Inks: Green Galore, Pink Passion
Accessories: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, Tempting Turquoise Brads, Grosgrain ribbon (Light pink dyed to Pink Passion using reinker).

I tend not to use a lot of Bold Brights colours but am happy with the end result of this card. What do you think??



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - thanks for more inspiration especially when I have some of those stamps already.