Monday, November 26, 2007

Monochromatic Stem Silhouettes




Today's card is made using the Stem Silhouettes set from the upcoming Mini Catalogue. One great thing about this set is that it's die-cut so not need to trim before you can mount, just pop them out, peel the backing off and mount to your wood blocks, then add the image labels to the top and away you go.




I love how this card turned out. What do you think?



Stamp sets: Stem Silhouettes, Linen & Paisley Background stamps.
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White.
Inks: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Bashful Blue.
Accessories: Navy Organdy Ribbon, Silver Brads, Slit Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.





 photo Nikki4.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS Nicole! I haven't even mounted my set yet, but am planning on having a play tonight :)

Carol Dunstan said...

I think it turned out great Nikki! I love monochromatic cards

Val said...

A beautiful card, I have to try doing a Monochromatic card, something I don't think about, but the finished result is so stunning.

Tracey said...

This is stunning Nikki - turned out perfect. Monochromatic is one of my absolute FAV things to do!