Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cover CASE

I just love the cover of the new Summer Mini so decided I would case both the card and pouch.


Making the card made me use my designer papers. I love all the Stampin' Up! designer papers and have quite a few but often don't think about using them in my cards. It's something I'm planning on doing more of so keep watch if it's something you struggle with too. Mind you I think some of us just struggle with the idea of cutting them up not actually using them.

Here is my card CASE.



and here is the pouch.


I haven't made these pouches before but they where so quick I think I'll be doing them more often. The wide Celery grosgrain ribbon availabe in the Summer Mini help add that extra touch to the finished item. The extra width makes tying the ribbon around the pouch so much easier and can add a nice touch to a card as well.

Even though these are CASED items there will always be something different. CASING is a great way to build up your own samples quickly and is wonderful when your inspiration has gone on holidays.






 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: