Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lots of presents....

 

Each month Demonstrators are provided with some card samples which we can choose to use for our workshops. In January there was a card using the Birthday Whimsy Sale-A-Bration set which I really liked the layout but I wanted brighter cheerier colours, after all that's what birthday time is all about.

 

So this is what I came up with.

 

Birthday Whimsy 2 

Supplies:

Stamp sets: Birthday Whimsy

Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Whisper White.

Inks: Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Real Red.

Accessories: Silver Brads, Red Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

 

 

As mentioned this stamp set 'Birthday Whimsy' is from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. All sets in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are free and all you need to do to receive one is place a $100 order with me. For each $100 you can choose 1 set. The Sale-A-Bration sets will not be available for purchase and will not appear in any upcoming Idea Book & Catalogues. They are a limited time only set. If you don't have a copy of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue you can email me and I'll post one out to you or you can view it online.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: