Monday, April 28, 2008

Baroque Birthday

I was browsing SplitCoastStampers the other day for some inspiration and came across this most gorgeous card by Annette and new I had to CASE it. I just loved the colour combination of Purely Pomegranate and Certainly Celery. Of course I've made a few minor alterations to my card as I wanted to use only items that are in our current IB&C but it's still very much resembles Annette's card. I still wanted to stick to my challenge and have used 4 new items in this card being the stamp set, Purely Pomegranate cardstock & inkpad along with the taffeta ribbon.

 

Baroque Motifs 2 

 

What do you think? I know this is mine but isn't it catchy. Yes it's a little time consuming with some cut out's, but well worth the effort I think. 

 

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, It's Your Birthday
Card: Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery
Accessories: 3/16" corner rounder punch, Round Tab Punch, 1/8" circle handheld punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, gold brads, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is stunning and I think I am going to have to CASE it, too! I don't have the HB, though, so I'll have to find something else to go there.

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze and inspire me. So far this is definately my favourite of the year. I am sure that will change as the months go by. Please keep creating. Definatley need them all in my samples. Love Cassy

artymarty said...

very nice Nicki.
Martina