Wednesday, April 23, 2008

March Class Projects

I've started holding Beginner Stamping Classes at my home on a Thursday night once a month. The March class we focused around the Heat Gun and I showed how to decorate a candle with stamping, embossing and also using Heat & Stick Powder with Dazzling Diamonds.

This is 2 of the items we made.

Heat Gun_Embossing Class

Most of us started out stamping using embossing powder but I don't often use it these days. It's something I have to remind myself to use and it shouldn't be that way. I really liked this card.

Candle supplies:

Stamp set: Simply Said
Ink: Stazon
Markers: Only Orange, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac
Accessories: White Tissue Paper, Waxed Lunch Wrap, Stamp-a-ma-jig, paper snips.

Card supplies:

Stamp set: Sassy Stems, Much Appreciated, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Card: Cameo Coral, Taken With Teal, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Confetti White.
Ink: Cameo Coral, Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal.
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: