Monday, August 11, 2008

Always A Beautiful Thing

 

Always 1 This is one of the layouts and colour combinations I used to create a page in a Friendship book I mentioned I stamped in last Friday night. I recreated the page and then layered onto a co-ordinating Bashful Blue card. I really like the colour combination on this card and the bird stamps out beautifully on Stampin' Up's Whisper White cardstock.

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Always
Card: Bashful Blue, Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie Prints DSP
Ink: Bashful Blue, Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive
Accessories: Soft Subtles Brads (Bashful Blue), Word Window Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.

 

A Beautiful Life 1 copyThis is the 2nd card recreated from another page in a different Friendship book.

  I've altered this one slightly from the page. I've had to use different words as they are a rub-on and we only get one sheet of black and one of white in a pack so of course I used the other words on the page.

 

100_0996

This is the original page in the book. As you can see there are a few changes but I like both. I love the jumbo wheel 'It's Beautiful' that I've used on the Purely Pomegranate cardstock. I'm sure you will see lots more of this one but remember it's only available for purchase from the Spring Mini Catalogue (1st August - 30 November).

 

Supplies for Card:
Stamp sets: A Beautiful Thing, It's Beautiful (Jumbo Wheel)
Card: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White.
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pretty In Pink Taffeta ribbon, Small corner rounder punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Tool Kit, Rhinestone Brads - Fire, Eastern Elegance Rub-ons, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Supplies for Page:
Stamp sets: A Beautiful Thing, It's Beautiful (Jumbo Wheel)
Card: Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestone Brad - Fire, Eastern Elegance Rub-ons, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Carol Dunstan said...

These are great Nikki. Have to agree with you on the Beautiful wheel, it's my surprise favourite from the mini