Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bodacious Wishes & Last days of September Promotion

I know, I've been MIA again.....  So sorry. Just been a busy few weeks with my girls, family life and this past week setting up my new computer which isn't easy when your internet is on a go slow as I've used up my quota. Impossible to download and install all those Windows updates when you are on a very slow connection but only a few days and I'll be back in business again.

I've been rather slack this month and only informed those on my mailing list about Stampin' Up's September promotion which is Free Wheelin. During September you could purchase any of the 6 pre-selected stamp sets and receive the matching Jumbo Wheel for FREE. That's a saving of $15.95.

The selected sets are:

Merry, Merry Bundle (Merry, Merry Stamp set + All About Christmas Jumbo Wheel)       Page 29   $45.95
Artfully Asian Bundle (Artfully Asian stamp set + Watercolor Vine Jumbo Wheel)          Page 48      $45.95
Nursery Necessities Bundle (Nrsery Necessities stamp set + Nursery Letters Jumbo Wheel)  Page 59  $56.95
Bodacious Bouquet Bundle (Bodacious Bouquet stamp set + Bodacious Jumbo Wheel)  Page 80  $58.95
Carte Postale Bundle (Carte Postale stamp set + Leaves a la Carte Jumbo Wheel)        Page 94-95  $48.95
Priceless Bundle (Priceless Stamp set + So Swirly Jumbo Wheely)            Page 105   $48.95

If you would like to order any of these there is still time as the special doesn't end till 30th September. Contact me now so you don't miss out.

Seeing that Bodacious Bouquet is one of the Free Wheelin' promotion sets and that I haven't used it in a while I decided to make a card using the set & wheel. I also opted to use some colours from Bold Brights which is my least used colour family. It's not that I don't like the colours in Bold Brights it's just that I'm more an Earth Elements and Rich Regals girl with some Soft Subtles thrown in where needed. So here is my card:

Bodacious Bouquet - Best Wishes

 

The base card is actually Gable Green but it's not showing up too well here, looks a little more like Sage Shadow in my opinion. Must be a mixture of natural light and Ott-Lite as usually the colours are very true in my pictures, unless I still have to tweak some settings on the new computer.

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Bodacious Bouquet, Short & Sweet, Bodacious Jumbo Wheel
Card: Gable Green, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Inks: Pink Passion, Almost Amethyst, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal.
Accessories: 3/16" small corner rounder, Soft Subtles brads, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: