Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Spring is in the Air....

September is the start of spring so I thought I'd blow the dust off and old set and have a play with the Looks Like Spring stamp set and matching Spring Showers & Spring Flowers Designer Series Papers. These papers are still current and can be purchased by speaking with your demonstrator or myself about ordering some.

I decided to play with the Spring Showers papers first and created this card.

Looks Like Spring 3

This card is in the mail to someone so I hope they like it.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Looks Like Spring, Short & Sweet
Card: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Spring Showers DSP
Ink: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Aged Copper Hodgepodge, Rhinestone Brads - Ice, Spring Bouquet Punch, Small Oval Punch, Chocolate grosgrain ribbon (retired), Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

This next card is using the Spring Flowers papers and a just a slight variance on the previous layout.

 

Looks Like Spring 2

This card is also on the way to someone too. 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Looks Like Spring, One of a Kind
Card: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Spring Flowers DSP
Ink: Cameo Coral, Barely Banana
Accessories: Spring Bouquet Punch, Large Oval Punch, Rhinestone Brad - Ice, Ribbon Originals - Sherbet, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals.

 

I decided to make one more card with this set and the Spring Flowers papers. I'm not real sure on this one though, so please let me know what you think. I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture but I've added Crystal Effects to the centre of the flowers and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds on hence why I added the word 'sparkle'.

 

Looks Like Spring 1

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Looks Like Spring, Warm Words
Card: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Spring Flowers DSP
Ink: Cameo Coral, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Mellow Moss Taffeta ribbon, Designer Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Spring Bouquet Punch, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Hey Nikki!
I just love what you have done with this set. I loved it when I first saw it last year, and bought it. But, do you think I can do anything with it???? NOPE!
Your cards are terrific and I find myself inkling to take my set out and play. Thanks!!
Deanne
xx