Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cherish

During School holidays I do just what I need to in regards to housework and book work (my hubbies business) while my 4 girls are home. Unfortunately for me this then makes for a busy 1st week when they return to school catching up on things. I've managed to get most of it done so now I can have some crafting time again which of course means some things to share with you all.

Friday night was stamping at my house and I decided I wanted to try some different style cards. Off I go to Splitcoaststampers to the Resources and printed out the Joy Fold and Tunnel Card Tutorials. I don't often make construction type cards but seeing I've been doing a lot of different things in regards to my creations of late I'm really starting to enjoy the change. I hope you're enjoying what I'm sharing.

This post is going to show you the Joy Fold Card I made first. I really wanted to use the Brocade Background DSP in this card so that made colour choices easy and also the stamp set. The colours that coordinate with the Brocade Background DSP are Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and River Rock and then I used Very Vanilla for stamping on. The stamp sets that coordinate are Brocade Basics, Baroque and Baroque Motifs. I went with Brocade Basics which I haven't used for a little while.

So here is my card.....

Brocade Joy Fold Card closed

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Brocade Basics, Warm Words
Card: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Brocade Background DSP
Ink: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Tool Kit, Pretties Kit, 1 1/4" Circle Punch



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: