Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More casing ....

I have more cards to show you today with the first card being another IB&C CASE and the other two are alterations using different sets. I'm trying to use some of those sets that have been collecting a little dust recently.....

So here is the IB&C CASE this time using the correct colours:

All Through The Year 1

Supplies:
Stamp sets: All Through the Year, All Occasions, Garden Annuals Wheel
Card: Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Confetti White, Close to Cocoa DSP
Ink: Rose Red, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery ink pads, Rose Red, Certainly Celery & Close to Cocoa Markers.
Accessories: Earth Elements & Neutrals Buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals. Stapler, Crochet Cotton.

 

For this next card I searched through my sets to find one with a nice long verse and came up with Beautiful Life. I wanted to use a green printed paper with this set so chose Old Olive and then used the Colour Coach to select the coordinating colours of Bravo Burgundy and More Mustard. This is what I cam up with:

Beautiful Life

I've stamped the other Daffodil image over the Bravo Burgundy card using Bravo Burgundy ink as I didn't have a wheel I thought went well with this set. The verse has been inked using Old Olive and Bravo Burgundy markers. I also chose to make this card a side opening as it's so much easier to use your stapler this way.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Beautiful Life
Card: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Confetti Cream, Old Olive Prints DSP
Ink: Bravo Burgundy & More Mustard ink pads, Bravo Burgundy & Old Olive markers.
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals, stapler.

The final card I made I've used Natural Beauty and One of A Kind stamp sets. I couldn't decide on a wheel for this card either so instead I stamped the bird from Natural Beauty on the Barely Banana card in Barely Banana ink in the lower right corner (hopefully you can see that in the picture). This colour combination is another from the Colour Coach.

Natural Beauty 1

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Natural Beauty, One of a Kind
Card: Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Certainly Celery Prints DSP
Ink: Barely Banana, Rose Red ink pads, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery markers
Accessories: Boho Blossoms Punch, Silver Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, stapler.



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Lovely cards, great job! Great colour combo on the natural beauty card - am reinspired to use groovy guava!
Cheers!