Tuesday, August 11, 2009

hey there!

That’s one of the stamps in the Really Retro stamp set by Stampin’ Up!. I think it fits perfectly with the card I’m going to show you today. Today’s card is another mixed card which I’m really happy with. The layout is from Mojo Monday Week 43.

For this card I chose to use the Haiku DSP. When using my Copic Markers to colour I always select my DSP first as it makes selecting my marker colours much easier.

 

Tatiana Ketto 1

Supplies:
SU items -
Stamp set: Really Retro
Card: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Haiku DSP
Accessories: Old Olive Brads (Earth Elements pack), Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Non-SU items -
Stamp: Tatiana Ketto (Stamping Bella)
Card: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities.



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I'm just loving this Nikki - it's fantasttic!!!
xXx

Kylie said...

Super cute, Nikki!