Wednesday, October 7, 2009

August Part 1

In August I sent my gift first again. My Secret Sister had mentioned that Ribbon was something she was lacking in so I decided to send her some to play with. For presentation I decided to use one of the DVD tins I had purchased a little while back and was yet to put to use.

I mentioned how my Secret Sister liked Bold Brights so I chose to use the Raspberry Tart DSP. There is only Real Red from Bold Brights in this DSP but it is nice a bright so I was hoping she would like it. I also used Sweet Stems and Basic Phrases stamp sets.

August Gift front

 

 

       This is the front of the decorated DVD tin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

August gift inside

 

and this is the inside.

The left side contains a length of each of the Taffeta ribbons and the right side has a length of each of the 1/2” Striped Grosgrain Ribbons.

This is the coordinating card that was sent along with it.

 

 

 

 

 

August Card 1 Sweet Stems 1

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: