Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family Birthdays Part 3

This is the last October family birthday I have to share with you. As I mentioned yesterday this time it is for my step-mother.

On Saturday 3rd October I held my World Card Making Day event. You may recall those that attended made a Chocolate Holder and a matching little handbag which contained 3 love note cards and envelopes.  Well I ended up with 3 sets in total, my original sample and then 1 each from the 2 sessions I had. I decided to use 1 set as part of my step-mothers gift. I had also purchased her a Gift Card so made a matching gift card holder and then of course I needed something to package it all in.

Here’s a picture of all the items.

Lyn's Birthday Gifts

 

This is the box all finished ready to present.

Lyn's Birthday Box

I made a little gift card to match and wrapped in Baja Breeze ribbon. I decided to use the reverse side of the dsp on the sides of the box just like in the chocolate holder I wrapped the chocolates in alternate sides.

Lyn's Birthday Box 2

My step-mother was wrapped. At first she wasn’t going to open it till her birthday but as my girls hadn’t seen the gift card holder yet she opened it. Then it all went back in and ribbon tied up again ready for her to open on her birthday.

Well that’s it for family birthdays for now. I do have a few others before Christmas but most of those will just be cards which I’m sure you will see when they are done.

I’m on a bit of a roll at the moment so hopefully it will keep up and I’ll be posting a lot more regularly. I have a few more posts lined up for this week already and if Monday went as planned with getting the house back in order now that school has gone back I hopefully have created more to share with you.

Don’t forget if you are within driving distance to Lalor Park we are having another Giant Craft Sale this Saturday with lots of bargains. I’ll be clearing out my Carl punches, Punch tool, some scrapbook paper holders, storage draws and lots, lots more.

Till next time…..

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: