Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friends 24-7

This stamp set was one of the first I had to have when the new IB&C came out in April. I think it had more to do with the fact that I loved the coordinating wheel but I did like the stamp set too. Unfortunately it hasn’t been used all that often. Another wonderful thing about this set is it’s one of Shelli’s Signature Collection sets which are new this year.

So seeing how I hadn’t used it much I decided it need to be inked up again. I love the sample cards in the IB&C for it so decided to recreate something along those lines but make it my own too.

I ended up making 4 cards very similar looking, 2 portrait orientation and 2 in landscape orientation, and changing the sentiments.

Set 1

The colours I’ve used are Kraft, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze and Whisper White.  I really like to softness to these cards.

Here they all are individually for a closer look. 

Set 1 - Card 1                     Set 1 - Card 2

 

Set 1 - Card 3    Set 1 - Card 4

           

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Friends 24-7, Oval All, En Francais
Card: Kraft, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White, Baja Breeze Patterns DSP
Ink: Close to Cocoa & Old Olive Markers, Versamark & Baja Breeze inkpads
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, Scallop Oval, Scallop Circle, Large Oval, 1 3/8” & 1 1/4” Circle Punches, Matt Pack and piercer, Button Latte Designer Buttons, Sponge Dauber, Stampin’ Dimentionals, Hemp Twine.

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: