Wednesday, October 7, 2009

July Card 2

Well I’ve gotten out of order as I thought I’d already posted this card. Never mind I’m sure you’re just happy to see things.

This was the second card I sent for July. I used one of my Secret Sisters favourite stamp sets called Flight of the Butterfly. I have used a colour combination for this one and not used any Bold Brights.

July Card 2

 

 

 

 

The colours I’ve used are Mellow Moss, Regal Rose, So Saffron and Brocade Blue. The Regal Rose DSP is from the Level 1 Hostess set Patterns Pack II DSP.

I wasn’t 100% happy with this card but I’m not sure if it was because it was out of my normal ‘comfort’ zone or not. I wouldn’t normally pick these colours to go together but it was a combination from the Colour Coach so I gave it a go.

 

 

 

 

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: