Thursday, October 15, 2009

What did I receive…..September Part 1

As you have seen by the last few days Kylie is such a talented lady and this month is certainly no different.

My first item to arrive for September was another large parcel. This was my final gift with only a card to follow. Well so I thought…… To me I’d already received the $ requirement in my gift for August so all I was anticipating for September was handmade items.

Well I certainly received that. Look at this wonderful array.

September Gift & Card

Clockwise from front left: A handmade heart pin cushion which says ‘Home made is best’, Chocolate Holder (which I CASED and posted here), little box containing 3 love notes (card shown) and envelopes (another item I’ve CASED here for World Card Making Day) a gorgeous decorated shopping list pad (that’s what I’ll be using it as anyway) and pen, and finally the card.

Don’t you just love how Kylie has coordinated everything to make such a fantastic gift. Obviously seeing that I have already CASED two of the items I was very very happy to have received this. Seriously though who wouldn’t love to receive something like this??

I’ll let you in on a little secret….. There’s 2 more posts to go.

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: