Friday, October 16, 2009

What did I receive……September Part 2

Today is what I thought was my final card and item for the swap. Kylie had met all her requirements and now I just had to wait for the reveal as it didn’t happen in this card. Boy waiting to find out was hard. I so wanted to personally thank Kylie for being such a wonderful Secret Sister.

I so love this card and never would have thought to do this.

Card 2

 

Hopefully you can see all that sparkle over the card. Isn’t it wonderful. It looks even better in person. I really love the colours used too which are Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie.  I haven’t played with this set in so long I really should pull it out again. I’ve definitely been playing with my Dazzling Diamonds more of late though.

Until tomorrow….

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: