Saturday, February 1, 2014

Color Me Janette

It’s the 1st of the month and that means a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is ‘E is for Embellish’. What we want you to do with this one is use 3 or more different embellishments.

Our sponsors for this challenge are Kenny K and Bunny Zoe.

I selected to use ‘Color Me Janette’ from Kenny K.

P1040265

I’ve printed my image onto X-Press It Blending card and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are as follows:

Skin – E00, E000, E0000, R20; Hair – E57, E55, E53, E51, E50; Clothes – YR68, YR65, YR61, YR00, YG17, YG13, YG11, Y18, Y15, Y13; Marker – N3, N2, N00, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01

The 3 or more embellishments I’ve used are Ribbon, Button, Bling & Twine.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1040266

I’ve finished off the inside with a strip of DSP.

P1040267

Supplies:
Stamps: Color Me Janette (Digi by Kenny K), Sentiment – Peaceful Petals (SU)
Card: Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card, DSP – Watercolor Wonder (SU)
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Button (retired SU), Whisper White Bakers Twine (SU), Basic Jewels – Rhinestones (SU), 1 1/4” & 1 3/8” Circle Punches (SU), Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (SU), Copic Markers.

I hope you like my card.

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now, then get creating and join in our challenge.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks – Anything Goes

Crafty Girls Challenges – Anything Goes

Eureka Stamps – #74 Anything Goes

LEJ Designs – #85 Anything Goes

Make It Monday – MIM#176 Anything Goes

Party Time Tuesdays – PTT#157 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: