Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring Tulip

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to use….

Washi Tape or Faux Washi Tape on your creations.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

Doodle Garden Digis

I have chosen to create a spring themed card using their ‘Spring Tulip’ image.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040389

I have printed the image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers. I’ve then trimmed my image and covered the edges in Washi Tape to create a frame (or faux layer). I have done this to a larger piece of plain cardstock which is layered onto my main card. I’ve then added some papers from My Mind’s Eye from their Collectable ‘Notable’ pad. Layered on my main image and added some bling. I’ve stamped a sentiment from Wild Rose Studio’s ‘Circle Greetings’ set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto some X-Press It Blending Card, this is then cut it and layered with a mixture of Small & Large Classic & ScallopNestabilities dies.

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1040390

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Other Supplies: (All Stampin’ Up)

Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: Washi Tape – Gingham Garden, Basic Jewels – Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Hiding in My Craft Room – What’s Buggin’ Ya?

Paper Creators Crafts – #20 Squares, Circles & Rectangles

Pumpkin Spice – #60 Flowers

Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking – #12 Anything Goes with Layering

Totally Papercrafts – #207 Spring

Crafty Creations – #257 Keep It Simple

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: