Monday, June 1, 2015

My Baby Girl...

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is

 ‘K is for Kritters’

 so we want to see creations with an insect or animal on them.

Our sponsors for this challenge are Sherri Baldy – ‘My Besties’.

I have used one of the 3D decoupage sheets from Sherri Baldy to create a picture frame featuring my baby girl ‘Jessie’.


I’ve printed the decoupage sheet onto cardstock and cut using my Silhouette Cameo and the Pixscan Mat and then layered the pieces using dimensionals. My frame has been made using 2 different designs that I purchase from the Silhouette Store and have welded together. This created my fancy top. My word was created and cut also on my Cameo along with the bone which was a purchased design. I have glittered up both the word and the outside edge of the bone with some Dazzling Details.


Here’s a closer look at the cute image from Sherri Baldy.


Supplies:
Card: Blushing Bride & Whisper White(Stampin’ Up)
Paper: #HR-CU261 Rolling Floral  (Hazel & Ruby), Baja Breeze Patterns (retired Stampin’ Up)
Accessories: Dazzling Details, Silhouette Cameo

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges.
Fun with Shapes and More - #183 Pets
Simply Papercraft - #5 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - #146 Anything Goes

Nikki


 photo Nikki4.png

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nikki, what a fabulous idea to create a frame with your own photos, love the decoupage image to, it makes a stunning photo frame for sure. hugs Shirleyxxxx

*Vicki* said...

What a really sweet idea to display photos of your fur baby! Love the coloring on your darling image too!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Julie B said...

Aww, she looks a cute Staffie, what a fab way to display your pictures of her.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Teresa Kline said...

oh Nikki she is sweet, makes me want to hug her

sparkle & shine *~*

Anonymous said...

How cute is this!!!
I love the design and of corse the cute dog looking so lovely!
Thanks for joining us at fwsam.

Hugs Ivi