Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pink, Flowers & Button

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is

‘R is for Recipe’
Tic Tac Toe-001

Our sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up.

For my card today I chose to use the top line (Pink, Flowers, Buttons) and created this pretty card using ‘Girl on a Bike’ image from All Dressed Up.

P1050693

I’ve printed my image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair & Basket – E57, E55, E53, E51; Clothes – BG13, BG11, BG10, R85, R83, R81; Bike - W9, W7, W5. W3, W1. 

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050694

Supplies:
Stamps: Girl on a Bike (All Dressed Up), Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Stampin’ Up)
Card: Naturals White, Coastal Cabana (retired Stampin’ Up),  X-Press it Blending Card
Papers: ‘Adorbs’ 6 x 6 Designer Paper Pad (My Mind’s Eye)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: Cherish ‘Around the Page’ Punch (Martha Stewart), Curly Label Punch (Stampin’ Up)
Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding, Very Vintage Buttons, Pearls (Stampin’ Up)

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: