Friday, November 4, 2016

Let it Snow

It’s time for a new challenge at Fussy & Fancy Challenges and this time the challenge is….. 

‘ICE and/or SNOW with lots of texture and sparkle’. 



For my card today I'm using 'In The Snow Ski Tilda' from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013 by Magnolia. I have stamped my image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with my Copic Markers. 

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair – E47, E44, E43; Clothes – B95. B93, B91, W5, W3, W1, W00; Skis – C5, C3, C1, C00. 

Here’s a closer look at the image. 



My image has been cut & then layered using the Classic Circle Nestabilities and then layered onto a Labels Twenty Two die. I've added a Snowflake tag, some snowflakes and a Christmas Tree using Magnolia dies. 

The paper I’ve used is called 'Winter Wonderland' In The Snow by Magnolia Ink. 

I’ve added lots of Dazzling Details to the snowflakes, tree and image for lots of sparkle. 

Supplies:
Stamps: In The Snow Ski Tilda (Magnolia), Sentiment (LOTV)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic
Card: Naturals White (retired Stampin' Up), Cryogen White
Papers: 'Winter Wonderland' In The Snow (Magnolia Ink) 
Dies & Punches: Large & Small Classic Circle Nestabilities, Labels Twenty-Two (Spellbinder), Spruce, So Wrapped Snowflake (Magnolia Doohickey's), XXL Square Frames Frilly #6 (Go Kreate)
Accessories: Winter Decor Snow, Dazzling Details

I’m entering my card into the following challenges: 

Crafting with an Attitude - #21 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - #29 Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Glitter & Sparkle



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: